Monday, August 26, 2013

Week Sixty-Nine: Naughty, Naughty!! - Dominatrix - "The Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight" - Single

For Week Sixty-Nine, I'm going to be a bit saucy and bold and present to you songs that are of a slightly naughty nature

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

The first time that I ever heard this song was when Jeff K played it on one of his EDGE Club shows on 94.5 The EDGE. I remember thinking to myself, "What in the world is this?!?!" However, I absolutely loved the synthesizers in this tune.

In case you, too, listened to EDGE Club 94, and in case you did not already know this, Jeff K's playlists are actually posted to his website. It brought back such fond memories to browse through them. In fact, I will include a link to his November 1991 playlists; if you scroll down to the November 16th list, you will see that he played this in the 10 o'clock hour:


I heard this again when I started going out to The Church at The Lizard Lounge in the mid-late 90's. It's a fun song, and the video is incredibly fitting... and quite naughty, naughty, indeed!!! :-D 



(Do-dominatrix) (x3)
(dominatrix)

(dominatrix sleeps tonight)

the village starts to dance
the men beat on their drums 
the dominatrix sleeps tonight

(Do-dominatrix) (x3)
(dominatrix)
(Do-dominatrix) (x3)
(dominatrix)

that night a wild party
women beat their men 
animals watch beyond the fire 
the dominatrix sleeps tonight

(Do-dominatrix)
(sleeps...)
(tonight...)
(vĂ¡rios samples se intercalando)

No comments:

Post a Comment