Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week Sixty-Nine: Naughty, Naughty!! - The Bollock Brothers - "Harley David (Son of a B*tch)" - Single

For Week Sixty-Nine, I'm going to be a bit saucy and bold and present to you songs that are of a slightly naughty nature

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

**WARNING: THIS SONG IS NOT AT ALL SUITABLE FOR WORK OR FOR YOUNG CHILDREN**


The first time I ever heard this one was out at The Church at The Lizard Lounge. I couldn't stop laughing because it was soooooo silly; at least, to me, it was! I don't know much about the band or the song; so I looked them up on Wikipedia and discovered a few interesting tid-bits of info:

"The Bollock Brothers are a British Punk act formed in 1979 by the London promoter, DJ and manager Jock McDonald and are latterly best known for their English language cover of Serge Gainsbourg's song 'Harley David (Son of a Bitch)' (originally in French) and Alex Harvey's 'Faith Healer'."

"Always on the lookout for clever publicity, their 1983 electro version of the Sex Pistols' album Never Mind The Bollocks received critical acclaim and featured a certain Michael Fagan, the man who famously entered the Queen's bedchamber at Buckingham Palace. Jimmy Lydon, brother of Johnny Rotten was a featured vocalist for a short while in the early 1980s."



Harley David, son of a b*tch
If we get stoned tonight, fly like a witch
Harley David, son of a b*tch
You see, I like cute girls who got big tits

Harley David, son b*tch
Get on my Harley, you daughter of a b*tch
Harley David, son of a b*tch
James Dean rode his Harley right into a ditch

Harley David, son of a b*tch
Elvis Presley rode his Harley smokin' lots of sheesh
Harley David, son of a b*tch
Before he died, it was Jim Morrison's last wish
Harley David, son of a b*tch
Marlon Brando rode his Harley, that wild son of a b*tch

**Cheerleader Chant**

Harley David, son of a b*tch
I like cute girls who are filthy rich
Harley David, son of a b*tch
Johnny's Halliday's @ss, son of a bi*ch

Harley David, son of a b*tch
John Nass, I scr3w you on a Harley you b*tch
Harley David, son of a b*tch
Did I tell you I like young girls, big big tits

Harley David, son of a b*tch
Harley David, you're a son of a b*tch
Harley David, son of a b*tch
Get on my Harley you daughter of a b*tch
Harley David, son of a b*tch

**Spoken French**

Harley David, son of a b*tch
Harley David, son of a b*tch



No comments:

Post a Comment