Monday, July 22, 2013

Week Sixty-Four: ??????? - Daisy Chainsaw - "Love Your Money" - Eleventeen

I've been wanting to post about this week's songs for some time now, but I could never come up with a theme in order to include them. So this week, I am going theme-less, but I will offer you four really great random songs (and hopefully really great tales to accompany them)!!!

?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#?#

So, I have been at my new job for a little over a month now, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! For starters, I'm pulling a 9 to 5 schedule, with a 30-minute lunch break, which, if you do the math, is not even an 8-hour day --- but I still get paid for a 40-hour week. The building I work in is the coolest ever!!! The doors open for you when you walk up to them, and one of the five elevators is open and waiting to take you up to your floor every morning. My boss is one of the kindest individuals I have ever met. He is very patient and even-tempered, and he brought us freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies one day --- it was the kind of chocolate chip cookie that deserved a glass of milk!!! Plus he has already sent me an email and a text to tell me what a great job I'm doing. Finally, my co-workers are really fun to work with, and as an added bonus, they are also very bright --- such a breath of fresh air!!!

For the most part, I am drafting documents for estate planning, which sounds a bit humdrum... but I'm here to tell you that it's not at all boring! Just imagine the drama that you experience in your own family, multiply that by ten, and then throw in greedy family members fighting over lots of money, and voila... you have estate planning!!!

Over the past few weeks, this Daisy Chainsaw song has popped into my head a time or two. However, I would take any of the issues that I deal with at this job any day over the nonsense I was dealing with as a junior high teacher!!!

And in case you were also wondering, my tap classes are super, as well. Since I'm in an intermediate class, we are working on three dances simultaneously, which is something a little new to me, but each one is equally enjoyable. I'll include the songs for our dances below because I'm not sure where I would work those in either.

Our primary dance is to Harry Connick Jr.'s version of "A Wink and a Smile". Then the other dances that we are working on a bit more slowly are to The Muppets' "Mahna Mahna" and Gotye's "Somebody that I Used to Know"...


We love you yeah
We love what you got and you've got it truly
You're talented kid
We can see it clearly
We love your sound
The way you look so we say sincerely
You're natural stars and we mean it really
{chorus}
We love your money(Love your money)
We love your money(Love your money)
We love your money(Love your money)
We love your money(Love your money)
Yes we do
We love you yeah
place your trust in us completely
You'll sell worldwide we mean it really
We love your songs
shape your image and we'll all be greedy
Sign right here, and we'll all be wealthy
{repeat}
We love you so love your demo
We love you so love love love love
all your money
We love your money(love your money)
We love your money(love your money)
Love love love love all your money
(repeat chorus)
Love love love love all your money
Love love love love all your money
Love love love love all your money









No comments:

Post a Comment