Friday, May 4, 2012

Introduction: The Soundtrack of a Heartbreak Beat

Bonjour, my dear blogland readers!  I hope all is well in your world.  I just wanted to take a minute to tell you a little about my blog.

I had been previously posting daily to a different blog that I reluctantly had to shut down at the request of my place of employment.  Actually, as the result of a new social media policy, we were given the option of having to post a huge disclaimer that stated something along the lines of our opinions not reflecting those of our employer, along with allowing them to monitor posts and make requests for alterations or deletions, or to simply shut down.

I was afraid that my posts would be way too forced and unnatural; so I made the latter choice.  However, I was having way too much fun reminiscing about the music that shaped me into the person that I am today.  Therefore, I started this new blog under a pseudonym and posted a vague profile pic.

It is simply an opportunity for me to share my experiences in regards to songs, albums, artists, and live shows.  If you happen upon this blog and if any of my posts spark memories for you, I encourage you to share them with me.  I would love to hear about what any of these artists or songs or albums or decades mean to you.

One final and parting piece of info: my week, in regards to posting, starts on Saturdays because that's just the kind of person I am...

XOXOXO
Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment