Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week Fifty-Five: The Smiths & 54 Years of Moz - "Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me" - Strangeways, Here We Come

In honor of Morrissey's 54th birthday, which will be celebrated this Wednesday, May 22nd, I am having The Smiths week; however, most of my stories surrounding The Smiths are far too personal to share with the world, so I am resorting to a lovely book I once happened upon called The Smiths: All Men Have Secrets. This book was the original inspiration for my blog as it recounts tales of the meanings particular songs hold for their listeners... Happy Birthday, my dearest Moz!!!

  

@::@::@::@::@::@::@::@::@::@::@::@::@

To start out, here's a fun picture and a quote from the Italian lyrics book that I mentioned yesterday...









No comments:

Post a Comment