Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to The Soundtrack of a Heartbreak Beat!!!

So as I mentioned on Monday, today is my blog's first birthday. I figured that, since I have made you look at the background of the lips for the past year that was so generously provided by the blogger templates, the least I could do is offer you a new background as a party favor of sorts... and I'll also promise to try to update it more frequently.

My favorite birthdays ever were the ones that I celebrated at the roller rink... in fact, that very same roller rink still stands today and is called Dad's Broadway Skateland. If you ever make it out to Mesquite, TX, and if you're itchin' for a rockin' good rollin' time, you should totally check it out!!!

Since I can't very well invite you to a roller skating party, especially those of you who are "across the pond", the least I can do is offer you my favorite songs to skate to as a kid in order to celebrate today... enjoy!!!














And since Showbiz Pizza Place was my second favorite location to celebrate my birthday, I figured it would be appropriate to include their "Birthday Medley"...



No comments:

Post a Comment