Sunday, January 8, 2017

Post #663: Gigolo Aunts - "Where I Find My Heaven" - Dumb & Dumber Soundtrack

I stumbled upon this quote the other day, and it really hit home:



My father taught me how to read when I was only four (4) years old, and I have had a book in my hands ever since then.  We're just a mere week into 2017, and I've already finished two (2) books and have started on my third (3rd) book.  

I know that some people have to have complete silence whilst reading, but I love to have music playing in the background.  I've been listening to a '90s Indie Radio station on Pandora.  This song came on earlier, and it's been ages since I've heard this one.  You might actually remember it from the film, Dumb & Dumber.

Reading is "where I find my heaven"... always has been... and as I was searching for the quote above, I stumbled upon yet another that I wanted to share:



I hope your 2017 is amazing and magical... I think mine is going to be all that and more!!!

Until next time...

XOXOXO
Anastasia







Hey Monday mornin' is only for the brave
And the blood flows through my heart and veins
 Like sand as I shave

And the wind outside, and the taxi's revving
And the lonesome hum that comes from my desk lamp is

Where I find my heaven
Is where I find my heaven
Is where I find my heaven
Heaven

But Sunday mornin' is only for the blessed
And the grace keeps flowing 
Just as long as we can stay undressed

And a whispered word and my spirit levels
And the sacred moments of silliness are

Where I find my heaven
Where I find my heaven
Where I find my heaven
Heaven

It's where I find my heaven
It's where I find my heaven
Where I find my heaven
It's where I find my heaven
Where I find my heaven
Where I find my heaven
Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment