Friday, February 16, 2018

Post #703: T42 - "Desire" - Intruder

So I made it out to the Book of Love show at the Granada Theater this evening, and although I've always been a huge fan of Book of Love, the real reason I decided to go was to finally see the opening act, T42.  I wish you all could have been there to hear their synthpop cover of "Make A Circuit With Me" by The Polecats... it was amazing!!!

Way back when The Edge was on 94.5 on the radio dial, they would play T42, and I loved, loved, loved them!!  I've already posted about their song, "Don't Let My Love", but it's such an amazing song that I'm going to include it again for you today.  At tonight's show, he mentioned that he wrote it when he was 16-years-old!!

And I have to give some love to Book of Love even though I didn't stay for their entire set --- it was waaaay tooooo crowwwwded, and people were kinda being jerks and were breathing all my air!!!  I enjoyed what I saw though!!!




Until next time...

XOXOXO
Anastasia










No comments:

Post a Comment