Sunday, June 11, 2017

Post #684: The Beatles - "I Want to Hold Your Hand" - Meet the Beatles!

Work has been absolutely unbearable as of late... so much so that I have been having an incredibly difficult time keeping my snarky comments to myself.  As a result, a close friend suggested that I find a token or reminder of some sort to keep my mouth shut when I want to say something that I might later regret.

While wandering through the aisles of World Market one day, I located this snazzy little hand, which also doubles as a business card holder:


It seemed to work miracles at first.  Every time the negativity would begin stirring in my brain, the little hand would remind me not to start spouting out said negativity.  Sadly, that did not last for long however.

One day, when I was at my wit's end, I picked up the little hand and held it in mine.  It had such an amazingly calming effect on me... but I could not help singing today's song in my head the whole time, which then made me smile.

So now when things start taking a turn for the worse, I just snatch up my little hand and center myself and get on with my day.

Until next time...

XOXOXO
Anastasia


Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Yeah, you've got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Yeah, you've got that something
I think you'll understand
When I feel that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment