Sunday, February 26, 2017

Post #671: Dario Marianelli (Composer), Jean-Yves Thibaudet (Piano) & the English Chamber Orchestra - "Mrs. Darcy" - Pride & Prejudice Soundtrack

Last night, I returned to the Plaza Theatre in downtown Garland, but this time it was to see a performance of my beloved, Pride & Prejudice:




Was it amazing? Well...no. Was it a fun way to spend $15 on a Saturday evening? You betcha!!! And it got me to thinking about the fact that I have not posted any music from the film.

I have seen the 2005 version of the film more times than I care to even admit, but I swear, I just lose it every time I see Mr. Darcy come walking up over the moor until the point when he utters... "You have bewitched me body & soul... and I love, I love, I love you... I never wish to be parted from you from this day on..." (I have included the clip below the music since there are no lyrics today).

Until next time...

XOXOXO
Anastasia





No comments:

Post a Comment