Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Post #632: Kesang Marstrand - "Skyrocket" - For My Love

Well, lookey here, you're getting two (2) posts in one (1) week... aren't you special???  So, I've been hearing this tune on my way to work almost daily for the past month, and it's so whimsical and magical sounding.  It puts me in a fantastic mood, and it's like a perfect mix of The Cocteau Twins and Sinead O'Connor.  

Something else that I've gotten into that I also find quite whimsical, as well as mood-altering (but in a good, healthy way), is mixing essential oils.  I recently made this amazing face cream out of coconut oil, olive oil, frankincense essential oil, and myrrh essential oil.  I mean, seriously, if they were good enough to be gifts for the baby Jesus, then they are definitely good enough to be slapped on my face at night!!  Cleopatra also supposedly used both frankincense and myrrh oils in her beauty routine.  So it seems to be a win-win situation, and it smells amazing and sends me right off to dreamland.

Next up, I plan to tackle a jasmine body spray.  I'm a little bored with smelling like orchids... I think a jasmine scent will be a nice change of pace... maybe I'll even toss in a little lavender or even some rose... Oh, the possibilities are endless!!!


Until next time...

XOXOXO
Anastasia



 

Out in the driveway
A lit skyrocket
Here comes trouble again

Dizzy ideas
Could be the weather
Low clouds are coming in

You walk right through
Taking over my imagination

A Catherine wheel
A color bomb
Can I kiss you now?

Walking barefoot
In the wet grass
A bright sound spinning out

You walk right through
Taking over my imagination

So who are you, who are you
Who are you this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment